1. Going on vacation. The long, kid-less type. And then coming home again.
2. Savoring the feeling of cold ice cream sliding down your gullet.
3. Getting outdoors, and trying to find creative ways to tire out two rambunctious kids. This particular day, it was by holding the race of the century in the back yard. For the record, dad won, and wanted to stop. The munchkins wanted to keep going. Who’s tiring who out, here?
4. Enjoying chilled beers on a sultry evening. It’s the definition of effervescent perfection… bottled.
5. Having bloggy friends who go on vacation and let me invade their
house blog. Today I’m guest posting at my bloggy friend Diane’s place, at The Perfectly Imperfect Life, where I get to talk about “Five Ways to Channel Your Inner Martha Stewart.” If you’re in the mood for more lists, please swing by and check it out. It’s a good thing.